We may update this policy from time to time. The latest version will always be published on this page. This version was published on [June 2021].
How we gather information about you, and what we do with it
We gather a limited amount of information about you if you visit this website. We use this information to enable certain website functions, to better understand how you use the website, and to ensure that the information we present is timely and relevant.
We gather the following information:
- Website usage data
- Your IP address and details of your browser and device
- Any data you voluntarily supply – including your name, email address and any other data you provide
We use the information:
- For our own internal records
- To provide a better online experience and to customise your search
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry
- To send you promotional emails we think you will be interested in, if you have agreed that we may do so
- To contact you via email or telephone for market research purposes, if you have agreed that we may do so.
We do not share your personal information or sell it to third party marketers or mailing lists, unless the law requires it or we have your permission to do so.
In addition to personal information, our website uses Google Analytics to ensure we are meeting your needs. Google Analytics stores usage data which may include your IP address, geographical location, referral source, length of visit and page views – although a lot of this is aggregated data. The legal basis for this is legitimate interest for the basis of ensuring we are meeting customer needs.
Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 2018 and The General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, your rights include:
- Right of access: you have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Right to rectification: you have the right to ask us to rectify information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Right to erasure: you have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Right to restriction of processing: you have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing: you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability: you have the right to ask that we transfer the information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. Please contact us if you wish to make a request.